Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

People are trying to kill me...

...in my dreams that is...
..in my dreams that is. For the last few days I've been having dreams that someone is out to kill me. I'm not sure why, and the situations in them change from dream to dream, but it's a common theme. They want me ... Dead.

Also, I've decided I want to try running a tutoring service teaching kids how to read. I've been looking at home business ideas, because I'm getting really burnt out on my current job, and having trouble keeping up my attendance and things. I'm afraid I'm going to get fired, but am having difficulty caring enough to do anything about it. I've always wanted to have my own business, so if I do get fired, maybe I'll just start up my own business. Tutoring is one idea. In my research, I've also thought of deck maintenance, window washing, laundry services, virtual assistant services, pet/house/plant sitting, selling baked goods, and a few others.

I like the tutoring idea the best so far though. I've always wanted to be a teacher, and this is something I'm good at. I taught my son to read at 4, and my daughter later on, when the school didn't do it.

No comments: