Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Lame update

I put up a new style on my blog. I'm not sure if I like it, but the old one loaded really slowly, and since I haven't been in much to blog, I figured I'd be nice to people who read this. At some point I'll finish what I started and I'll put up the new layout. it's really fricken' awesome, I just have to get down and do it. I will one of these days I suppose.

So anyway, I had a good weekend. So I'm in a super good mood today. I must have slept pretty well last night or something.

Life is going well. We've got most of our Christmas shopping done. We've been hanging out with friends, and black Friday is coming up. yay!! I've been steadily losing weight, except for last month, when I had an issue with my band. That's fixed now though.

Oh, also... I can braid my hair!! I tried it last night, and got like a 3 inch braid into it. Awesome.

No comments: