Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boob Day!



...we all have good days and bad days I guess...



Today is Tuesday, which means, it's BOOB DAY! The day I go in and get my boobs pumped up. I'm running low on time though, so I'm going to ask if I can come back in on Friday and get another pump. Cross your fingers for me.

Today is also a day when I woke up with a raging headache. It sucks. My head hurts so bad right now. I really need to buy some smaller tylenol too. I took some a few minutes ago, but because of their coating, they get stuck going down and almost cause more grief than the headache itself. Grr. They are mostly down now though, and so hopefully this headache will get outta here soon too. It hurts all the way down my neck.

Well, we all have good days and bad days I guess. Overall, I'm feeling better with life. I have some great friends now, that I actually hang out with! And some good friends at work too, so it makes my day easier. My weight loss is going brilliantly, even with the lack of exercise, which, by the way, I should be able to start up again tomorrow. Yay!! So it'll be back to the elliptical for me. *grins* I can't wait. I already have been sneaking in a little here and there to make sure my body hasn't forgotten how to exercise. Just nothing too horribly heart pounding.

Well, that's all for now. My head is still pounding, so thinking of what to write is causing me pain.





No comments: