Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

All is good, I suppose.

Having an ok day at work. Missing my sweetheart.

I'm reading lolcatz on http://icanhascheezburger.com and playing Cafe World on facebook. I had training earlier today for a product I will be supporting soon. It seems like a pretty ok product, so I might like supporting it. The training was good too. Unlike the one I had last week that I didn't tell you about.

I'm really sleepy right now, could use a nap. I'm off work in a few minutes though, and since I can't sleep and drive, I'll need to be awake to get home! lol

Recently talked to a guy I hung out with in Jr. High. I used to like him alot, but back then I was too young to know what to do with those feelings. Too bad I didn't know him a year or two later. I certainly would have known then! hahaha.

Anyway, that's all. Just dropping in to say hi.

No comments: