Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Generalities

I'm bored with the magazine style on my blog. It's tiresome to have to pick out the words and put them in the other area.

Well, I'm here anyway. Trying to keep up with this blog too, so I'm gonna update. I'm having part of my reconstruction soon, which you already know. BUT they moved it up to this coming Monday! The 14th!! (which you didn't know) ACK! I'm not ready for surgery right now. Geez. If I didn't want to get this done so bad by the end of the year, I would have waited. I couldn't afford it though, if I waited till the new year because of the new co-pays and stuff. This year it's all paid off because of my lap-band surgery, and half the money that I would have paid for that even got written off on my bankruptcy. I wouldn't have been able to afford that even had they not billed me for a large chunk of it. I have a feeling that this surgery is going to cost a ton too, because my plastic surgeon isn't in the network of preferred providers. Cross your fingers for me, will ya?

Oh, and Yay for the Steelers last night!! I haven't seen the game yet, I'm saving it for when I'm at home after surgery. I heard they won though!!

No comments: