Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

April 20th

...and she was stunned. She loves it...

On April 20th my friend is getting married. She's really more like my sister, we've been friends since I was 16. I'm going to be the "priest". I also decided to make her a wedding dress because she said she was gonna "wear a skirt or something..." and that just wasn't ok. You only get married once (or so they say, anyway.) and she should be in a beautiful outfit.

If I remember to take pictures, I will post them here. So anyway, like I said, I'm making her a dress, and it's almost done, and I had her over today to surprise her with it and make sure it would fit her.

When she came over I had her close her eyes and walked her over to it. I told her it was not finished, but that she could look. She did and she was stunned. She loves it. I had her try it on, to make sure it fits right, and it does. I just have to put a couple darts under her boobs because it doesn't do them justice. lol :)

I still have yet to finish the sleeves, and hem the bottom, and sew up the sides, but over all, I think it's gonna turn out great! :)





No comments: