Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

2:20 AM

Sleepy tired. Just got done watching Monk. Good episode. It's the one called Birds and Bees or something like that. BF is asleep already, he saw that episode already so he wasn't missing anything.

I planted the spring greens this afternoon, and made a table to set them on while they grow so that they're in the sun. I hope I do better with these than the last set of plants I tried to do. lol. This time my plants will all be out in the weather once I put them outside, so they will be less likely to die due to non-watering.

On other fronts, I'm looking at my medical bills. I have 1,000 here, a couple hundred there, several hundred there.... cancer is expensive. Yikes. So I'm going to be attempting to keep this blog more up to date. The more popular it is, the more I can get side-work with pay-per-post. So if you see a few ads up here, don't hate the playa'. lol It's just to make extra to pay my medical bills and whatnots. PS - on that front... Feel free to link back to this blog or any of my blogs at any time. If you want honorable mention, email me or comment me and let me know. I'm happy to send a link back your way.

Well, I think that's all for tonight. I'm really tired and it's late. I'm gonna head off to bed, I have a busy day of nothing tomorrow. Well, not nothing, I'm going to pay my rent tomorrow. So I'll be out of the house for a little bit. Not that you needed to know that, but hey, I like to share. hee hee.

No comments: