Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Long Day

...I felt much better after the nap!

It's been a long day. I woke up really late. I must have been tired. 11:30 ...almost NOON. Yeesh. I wanted to get up fairly early because I wanted to do some animations. I've been really into animations lately. Maybe I'll even put a couple up here so you can see. I just love making those things. ( I put one in as my background on this post too, it's the snow falling.)


This is one I did. I didn't draw the entire picture, I only animated her eyes and mouth.
Anyway, so I got up really late. Then we went to the store to do some shopping. I was still tired, but I went cause we needed to go. We got several days worth of food, but dang it was expensive!! 70 bucks!

After that, came home and put stuff away and while BF was making dinner I fell asleep on the couch. I guess I was still very tired. I felt much better after the nap! We had dinner, it was ham and stove top stuffing, if you wanted to know. After dinner we watched some football. It was the game I had recorded from a few days ago, the Dolphins at the Steelers in Hines stadium.

OMG. It was a mess. Hines stadium had been getting alot of rain, and the turf was soggy and wet. They put new sod and kitty litter on it and I think that just made it worse. lol. I think they need better drainage under the sod. It was a crazy game. I didn't watch all of it though, cause there was no score, and it was kinda lame. I know that Steelers won (YAY) because I get those updates to my email, and they won 3-0. It was a lame game though.

So, it's almost 1:30 in the morning now and I'm starting to get tired again.
I never did get around to doing my animations. Maybe I'll do one after this post.

See ya!

No comments: