Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Update on my lap band surgery

...the date to exactly 6 months from when I startedis April Fools day...

Wow, I've only got a few months left till I can make a date. A date for what you ask? My surgery!!!! I'm on the doctor monitored weight loss plan now, I have to be for 6 months in order to be approved for the surgery. If you haven't read my previous posts on this subject, you can get more information from Journeylite's lapband Houston page. There are facts and testimonials to read. Although I'm sure you'll here lots from me in the future. I can't wait. If you time the date to exactly 6 months from when I started the doctor monitored diet, it will be April Fools day. Is that a sign or something? Should I wait longer? I can't do it any sooner.

Did I mention that I can't wait? lol - I'm hoping that the weight loss will not only make me look like a hottie. lol - but maybe it'll also help these darn headaches.






Disclosure