Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Pain

...had a headache off and on for the lastmonth...

Oh... my.... gosh.... my head hurts today. I've had a headache off and on (more on than off...) for the last month or more. I'm making a doctors appointment for next week to find out if there's anything that can be done about it other than giving me more pills. Yikes.

So, I made cookies yesterday. Yay! What kind? Well, cherry cordial chip, of course! lol They're like chocolate chip, except that instead of just having chocolate chips they also have cherry chips in them too. So they taste like a cherry cordial in a cookie!! mmmmmmmmmmm.

I even brought some to work with me today to share. There's this old dude that always has cookies and offers them to me. Sometimes they are even tasty (usually they taste like the plastic bag he brings them in, and cigarettes...). So I figured I'd give back today with my abundance of cookies I didn't need to eat all by myself.

Today is PAYDAY!! The day I've been waiting two weeks for!! hee hee.
Today is also donut day. Yummy donuts. I had a bear claw with the yummy cinnamon almond sugar filling. mmmmmmmm. I believe the center is actually my favorite part. I could probably eat that alone. Well, maybe I'd have to have a little of the donut part, or it would probably make me sick. lol

No comments: