Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cartridges, cartridges...

...it'll be easier to find the right one if I go to the cartridge finder...

I have an empty printer cartridge sitting on my table. It's been there for a few months, ever since I replaced it with a new one. We want to take it in and have it recycled. It seems like such a waste to just throw it away, however, my current cartridge is running out soon. They never seem to last long, do they? I'll need to get a new one soon. Luckily, I think it'll be easier to find the right one if I go to the cartridge finder site and search for what I need there. The interface makes it easy to find any cartridge you need. They stay updated, and so so do I!

I only wish I had a laser printer though. It would last so much longer. lol





Disclosure

No comments: