Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I can haz brain now?

I called the doctor today that my PCP recommended. When I got through, I found out that he'd given me the wrong number !?!

So, I looked for some similar doctors through my insurance doc finder. I ended up finding the doctor I was looking for, he's Dr. John Young, and got his phone number.
I called and left a message but he hasn't returned the call yet.

I was planning on waiting till after New Year's to get the lump removed but it's hurting now, and I'm not good with pain. So, hopefully he can get me in within a week or so. Hopefully it won't mess up Christmas.

Ok, on to other things. I also was very inspired by a customer of mine today. So inspired I made a new avatar for my yahoo instant messenger. I liked it so much I decided to put it up here for your enjoyment too. Tell me what you think, ok? Oh! Feel free to download it and share it too. I found the base picture on Google somewhere. I'd give a credit link, but I can't remember where I got it.

If you look closely at the little screen in front of the monkey, that's a screen shot from my own computer, on one of the programs I support. I often feel like my customers are that monkey. lol.


No comments: