Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Placement tests

Today is the day I take the placement tests for school. I feel a little like I'm getting in over my head with all this. I'm going to school and of course, will still have to work. Crazy, huh? Hopefully though, when I look back on this in a few years, I'll be making sites for people and I won't regret getting this done.

In other news: I'm getting Lap-Band surgery. That is of course assuming my insurance will pay for most of it. I sent in a request for more information from my insurance company and I've already been to the seminar for the surgery. Cross your fingers for me, will ya?

UPDATE: I just got an email back from my insurance. They said that "if approved" then my out of pocket will be a max of $600. That's $500 co-insurance/deductible and possibly a $100 hospital stay fee. I was expecting $1000-2000. So I'm nearly in tears with happiness. Now all I need to do is start the pre-approval process to which that email referred me to call Aetna directly.

No comments: