Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Class of '92

...I went to Amphitheater High School ...

I went to Amphitheater High School in Tucson, Arizona. I've been on myspace and Classmates.com looking for people that I used to know but I'm not finding very many. Trouble is, that I have a bad memory for names, so it's hard to search for "Mike" or "Stacie" and seriously expect to get anywhere. Well, actually, I did find Stacie, but that was pure luck.
So, basically, what I'm trying to say is, if you're out there from Amphitheater High School and you know me, say hi! If you don't remember me, look at my picture, I look pretty much the same. Or look me up on myspace.

Hey - if there's anybody out there with any yearbook from 1988 - 1992 that wouldn't mind scanning it in and sending it to me I'd appreciate it very much! I'm thinking about setting up a web page for Amphi kids from those years.

Ok, that's all for now! Have a great Holiday!


No comments: