Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Peter and Wendy

...i didn't have a pattern, so I did it all guessing....it came out pretty darn well.

So yesterday after work I spent a majority of my day sewing. There's a Halloween party I'm scheduled to go to on Saturday at my BF's brother's house. Me and Rob (my BF) are going as Peter and Wendy (from Peter Pan). It's a grown-ups only party, so my two kiddos won't be there, they are John and Tinkerbell. (Also from Peter pan, if you didn't already know.) So like I said, I spent most of the evening sewing. I made the top part of the Peter Pan costume for Rob. Now, I didn't have a pattern, so I did it all guessing. I think it came out pretty darn well. Today Rob is going to dye his tights green so they will match the costume. We got him a pair of queen size white tights and some Rit dye to make them green. He already has some brown leather shoes from the Ren Fair. Oh, and I still need to make the hat. We already have the red feather - we had to get an entire package of feathers for that one red feather. I'm thinking it's gonna turn out really well. I still have to make my Wendy costume, but I don't see that as being a problem really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew Rob was gay :-D