Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Not Mario but could be Christmas!

...It's like a side scrolling 16-bit mario game...

Don't you hate it when you're so close to being done with something and then there's something else just as time consuming to do? I've been working on this darn website, and then Halloween just snuck up on me - I have to make costumes. ~~By the way, I finished the Peter Pan hat yesterday, I just have to make a small hole in it to add the feather.~~ Ok, so back to my rant... and then I found a new game - dang I wish I could remember the name of it - anyway, it's an mmorpg, but the cool thing about it is that it's 2d. It's like a side scrolling 16-bit mario game. lol. But you're playing with other people and obviously, it's not mario. I was up until 10:30 last night playing that game. I tried to work on the website yesterday, but didn't get very far. I'm trying to change the way I've got the CSS written to avoid redundancy, and I'm having some trouble with inherited properties. I want to be able to divide the left and right columns up into smaller frames, but every time I try to do that it seems to always lump them together and the second frame takes on the properties of the box above it. I've tried making both ID's and both classes, and tried making the top one a class and the second one an ID and vice versa, but none of these options seem to work. Anybody got any advice?


Ok, one more thing.. it's almost November, which means it's almost X-MAS~!~! yay! Ok, so I'm gonna start putting up here things I want. So, if you are so inclined and don't care if you get a return present or not (because I'm perpetually broke until my BF gets a job or sells his book) then you can get me something! hee hee. So my first present request is cheap and easy ... I want a Stewie T-Shirt, or if you can find one, a Meg t-shirt. If you don't know who Stewie and Meg are, then you must not watch TV, they are characters from Family guy btw. So, if you can't get me one of those, then, I'll settle for a Wolverine T-Shirt.. or a Steelers shirt.


My favorite Steelers are Roethlisberger, Ward, and Polamalu.




If you can't get me any of those, then at least click below on today's advertiser. They're having a sale until Oct 30th. It's 15% off if you click on this text link here:
Marvel Comics t-shirts! Save 15% on any purchase! Use code: HOLIDAYWEEK3

Marvel Comics T-Shirts & Posters



No comments: