...do this up restaurant style...
You have got to have some of this stuff!
These are some really easy to make wonderful comfort food that everybody I've ever met - loved.
Here is the quick list of ingredients so you can make some too:
1 10 pack of cheap bean and cheese burritos
1 16 oz can of La Victoria enchilada sauce (either red or green)
1-2 3.8 oz. can sliced olives
and enough cheese to cover the top pretty thick.
(We usually use colby-jack cheese that we get deli-sliced at the store.)
1. Put the burritos in the oven on the tempurature they require (usually 375 degrees).
2. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
3. Pull it out of the oven, pour the entire can of sauce over the top.
4. Lay down the slices of cheese (or liberally sprinkly the shredded cheese)
5. Spread the olive slices over all of it.
6. Cook it for 20 more minutes.
7. Serve and Eat!
Special hints: It's really good to do this up restaurant style. Get some pre-shreded lettuce, and some tomato for the side. Make yourself some refried beans, and don't forget the salsa and sour cream!!!
You'll love this stuff! Enjoy!