Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just don't feel like it...

...The kids are going back to school intwo weeks...

I'm feeling overworked. I leave here and help Rob with his book. I also have some projects of my own that need to be done. The kids are going back to school in two weeks, so school stuff has to be bought. Ick. I'm so tired. I just want to lay down and veg for a few days. I don't want to be at work today. I may go home early. My energy is low and I'm overdrawn.


It's been a long few days. I haven't been to the gym in a week, but I have been doing my pushups, and some jumping jacks to make up for it. I think I hurt my leg, maybe just overdid it with the jumping jacks. I did like 100 one day and another 50 the next, and I would have done more, but I hurt too much to go on. It's back on the torture machine tomorrow though. Less stress on my leg.


I need to get my camera working again. I ordered some stuff to sell on Ebay. It should be here in about 2 weeks. I got some stickers to print out labels. I already have some stuff to sell on Ebay, so I should really get started on that asap, but I've also got to create a website for Vodge... not the blog site he's already got, but a full fledged site that people can buy stuff from. I've got the design details down, now I just need to code it and get the artwork for it.

........so much to do. So little time.

Oh, hey! I got a Lily Allen CD. It's Only four songs because for some reason I didn't get the full CD but rather, like a single with extra on it. It's got some stuff I never heard before, so that's cool. I like all three songs on it except the remix at the end.

No comments: