Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Intern-tastic!



How can you mistake me for an INTERN??



FUCK! Yeah, I said it. If you don't like it then go away. I got up this morning. Went to work, got some Chai, then checked my bank account. I thought, hey, I wanna know how much money I have.


My jaw hits the floor.


What the fuck?!? There's only one week on this! Not even a full week. Where the hell is my money!?


So I get to emailing people... Long story short, my payroll person had put me back in the system as an Intern, so my pay was set to two weeks off.


I'm thinkin'... I've been here for almost 4 years! How can you mistake me for an intern? I got it mostly worked out now. They've admitted that I'm owed money for the last two weeks check, but they can't do anything about it until next week. I'm supposed to call the boss of the girl who messed up on Tuesday to see if we can get this expedited. She said that it would probably be Friday before I get money.


Needless to say, I'm frustrated, but relieved. At least it's coming. For a minute there I thought that I'd miscalculated when I was supposed to get paid, and that it wasn't coming at all.


No comments: