Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Typing is alot of work.

Ok, here's the deal. I've been meaning to catch up on my blogging for a couple of weeks now. I had surgery on Valentine's day, and am now going through chemo. In reality it's just so hard to move, much less sit here and type as much as I want to. So I will try to update this more often, but no promises. At some point when I'm feeling a bit better I'll do some backdated posts to cover the 14th to today, it's an interesting couple of weeks, lemme tell ya.
Anyway, I'm off for now. TTYL.

1 comment:

WNW said...

You should read and comment on my fiction blog, that will help pass the time and is low impact. You can borrow my laptop if you want to read it in bed. The batteries are shot though, only a 5-10 unplugged cycle. Plugged in it's fine though