Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cuppy Cakes and Surgery

...scared that they'll say I need to pay before I get treatment.

It's time for me to blog again. I have an update on my health, in case anybody wants to know. I have surgery to remove a lymph node on Thursday, and they'll also be putting in a port to make it easier to administer chemo. Which I should start a few days after that. This whole thing is phenomenally expensive. I'm anticipating a $4,500 + medical bill. Oh well, as long as I live through it I'll have plenty of time to pay them off I suppose.

I can't say that I'm not totally scared that they'll say I need to pay before I can get treatment. That would suck.

Anyway, so after the surgery, at some point I'm supposed to have an mri or something, depending on what my insurance will approve. I'm not looking forward to it because the last time I had one of those it was really scary. Of course, the last time was right after an accident and they wanted to rule out internal bleeding, so I was already freaked out from being there in the first place.

Well, that's all for today. I'll try to update a little more often, I'll tell you how my surgery went and how my chemo goes, depending on how I feel those days.

Thanks for listening. Oh, and I put up a donation button if you would like to donate to my treatment. If I get more than I need for my treatment, the rest will be donated to cancer research.


No comments: