Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

175 65 R14

...We got a free air filter!

I have been running on a donut tire for the last two weeks. Just after payday the real tire went flat and refused to be inflated again. Arg. Not only that, they were really starting to go bald. That particular tire was just awful. After calling around we found that Walmart was the cheapest for purchase and install. It was $50 for the works per tire. We got two. We really need four, but the other two will just have to wait till next month. I think they'll be ok, honestly.

While we were there, we also got the windshield wipers replaced, and my front-left headlight fixed (I was a "beer" for about 3-4 weeks) and... oh! We also got our air filter replaced... by accident. lol - They apparently thought we needed it, and replaced it thinking that's what they were supposed to do, but we hadn't actually ordered it, nor were we going to pay for something we didn't ask for. We got a free air filter!

The guy said that the old one was really gross anyway, and it was due for a change. I was planning on doing that next month anyway, so I wasn't upset that it was done... for FREE. :)


More News


Oh, also... I'm getting the lump removed from my boob tomorrow. I'll be totally knocked out, so I'm not too worried. Ok. I'm freakin' freaked out! They're going to stick needles in me and cut open my skin like a piece of meat! O M G.

I'll probably be crying from the stress later today, but for now I'm doing ok. Trying not to think about it. Cause, I'm super excited that the lump is getting removed and that I'll have my normal squishy-ness back again (with an added scar). Also, this is a prelude to a much scarier operation in a few months - the Lap-Band surgery. So this will be a taste of what it'll be like when they knock me out to go into my gut and add parts to it.

Also, I get the next two days off! So I'll be able to relax all day Friday and not have to worry about anything but pain medicine! Hee hee.

Well, that's all for today... right now... this moment. Hope you are all having a great day. Thanks for reading!

No comments: