Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

XMas Stress

...he's going to ask for money so he can buy me presents...

It's Christmas time again, and along with it the Xmas stress. I love going all out on Christmas. I'm not religious but I love the family celebration time. The presents, the fun times, making people smile! I love getting presents too! Rob still doesn't have a job, and I don't know how to make him understand how important it is for him to get one without sounding naggy. I love him and I want him to be happy but at the same time he kinda needs to buck up and get it done.

Luckily I have a pretty good paying job, so we do ok most days, but anything special or out of the ordinary really stretches us to the limit. It makes me stress and sad.
I know Rob is going to ask for money so he can get me presents, but I'd really rather he just didn't get me anything than to give him money to go buy something for me.

Arg.

Anyway, I'm really just venting and needed to get it all out. So, for my 5 readers out there, I hope you're having a good holiday season so far!



No comments: