Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nervous

...afraid it's going to have to beremovedor worse...

I found a lump. I found it a week ago. I hoped it was going to go away. Maybe it wasn't what I thought it was. Nope. It's still there. Still screaming at me to go to the doctor. I need to go have it looked at. I'm afraid they're going to tell me it's awful. That it's going to have to be removed or worse, that what's around it will be. I'm afraid they'll say I need chemo, or surgery, or both. I hate needles, I have a very large fear of being cut into. I'm afraid they're going to give me anesthesia and it's not going to work, but not till after they freeze me in place so I can't move or scream and then they'll cut into me and I'll feel it.
I won't be the same after that. I'll snap and go crazy...... lol omg. I found a lump. I had to share it so, here, I'm sharing it with the world.



No comments: