Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moving Day is Closer!

...Had they had sun and water I would have had a porch full of beautiful plants.

We're moving the day after tomorrow!!! Yay! I can't wait to have a yard! This is gonna be so cool. See, the apartment that I live in right now has a little back porch area, which was nice, but it may as well have been another room because its closed off by bushes on the back. Hardly any sunlight ever gets through. All my plants that weren't shade plants had to be moved to the front porch away from the easy water supply. Had they had sun and water I would have had a porch full of beautiful plants.
So anyway, now we're moving and I'll have a nice big yard to plant all kinds of stuff. I already got permission to plant, and alot of my stuff will be in big pots anyway so that I can take them with me when I move to a bigger place.
The new place is very very tiny, but it has three bedrooms which was our biggest issue with the place we live in now, not enough rooms. Unfortunately, because it's so small it doesn't have much storage room for all our crap. What this means is that I have to build a shed. I'm sure I can do it. I have all the right tools for a small simple shed, but it's a daunting task that I'm looking forward to with trepidation.
We're almost completely packed. Almost. The house is a mess because everything we own is piled up in boxes in the kitchen, or partially packed somewhere else in the house. lol.

No comments: