Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ouch!

...Now understand, I'm a little bit of awuss....

So, I haven't been going to the gym lately. Only because I have other things to do. Not because I didn't want to excercise. So for the last week or so, since I've felt a little better - had a cold last week - I've come home and asked my BF to go play with me. The choices were: football, walk, or sex. So far this week we've done one of each. I know... I know... TMI. LOL. So anyway, yesterday we played football and frisbee. We walked to the park, and OMG it was so nice out, the sun was shining, there were no clouds, it was just nice. So ... we walked to the park carrying our football and frisbee, it's about 12 minutes walking from the apartment.

When we got there we started out with football. Now understand, I'm a little bit of a wuss. Football is not the easiest game to play if you get hurt easily.... and I do. Now, luckily, I'm not talking about tackle football here. Only the toss-the-ball kind of football, which still requires a bit of running, because neither of us can get it to the other that well yet. Every once in awhile you'll see that brilliantly perfect spiral ball, but mostly they just kinda go off to the side. lol. So there's a lot of running involved and alot of catching not quite right.

My hand now hurts because the pointy part of the football hit it. Its that part of your hand that's right under your thumb, you know, that pad type area that moves your thumb from left-to-right across your palm. Well, it swelled up pretty good but I kept playing. I hurt the fingertips of my right hand while catching the frisbee. It kept hitting my fingertips over and over again, because I don't catch so good.

No comments: