Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Well, it's been a week since I turned 31. I don't feel much different. I was expecting to feel older somehow, but we all know that doesn't happen all of a sudden. It just creeps up on you slowly and then one day, when you're looking in the mirror - brushing your teeth, you look up and see all these wrinkles that weren't there before.

I went to the doctor the other day and won a personal victory for myself. I finally convinced him that I should try a thyroid replacement medicine to see if it would help with So I'm very excited to see the results.

So far, I just feel like I've been taking an antihistamine. I'm not sure if it's because he tricked me, and gave me an antihistimine as a placebo or if the thyroid actually controls some of that. Very weird.

No comments: