Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

Glowing stupidity

It's friday and I'm happy about that. I've already talked to too many stupid people today.

I'm looking forward to next week. I have a box full of glowing bracelets that I'm going to sell at the Lane County Fair. I'll be selling them for $2.00 or possibly $3.00 if I can sell them that high. If you know me, I'll sell 'em to you for $2.00 either way, just holla at me! :o)
I'm gonna put a couple together and make bi-colored and possibly tri-colored necklaces too.

The bi-colored will be smaller, more for kids, and they will go for either $3.00 or $4.00 depending on what I sell the bracelets for. The tri-color, if I do those, will be $4.00 or $5.00. I don't really feel like dealing with change if I went with half-dollars.

I'm hoping I can do this kinda on the 'down-low' so to speak. I tried to sign up as a wandering vendor at the fair, but apparently they don't do that - I'd have to get a booth... and that would be just no fun. I mean really, how many people can you get to buy a glowing bracelet if you're standing in the light of the booth? You wouldn't even be able to see them correctly.

No comments: