Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Big deals

Ok, Today is my daughters birthday! Yay!!! She just turned eight!
We had her birthday party over the weekend, so she already got her presents and cake.

Last week I got the monitor for my special project! I was able to put it together and now I have projection monitor!! Wahoo!
I need to get a fan for it though and a box to house it in. The fan isn't very expensive, but I'm not sure how to hook it up to a power supply. And I don't know if I should buy a PC power supply, or should I just add another ghetto element to it and put in a small deskfan in the box with it! LOL
I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.
Hopefully sooner because I want to use the projector for playing video games on my pc!!

Anyway... I have a few photos to post here too. My friends are lamenting that it may be never that I get them posted. But I will. I will! I promise.



In other news, I went to the doctor. I had told the doctor all my symptoms and that I thought I was hypothyriodal. (Say that word ten times fast) He says that since I already had bloodwork done on that and that came back negative, I'm probably not. Most likely it's depression. So he gave me Zoloft to try, in a one month sample pack.
I have to say that his approach seems quite similar to a street corner dealer handing out a 'sample' to get his clients hooked so they have to pay for it later. lol
But I was willing to go for it. He explained it and it seemed logical. I have also felt much better since being on this stuff. My appetite has decreased as well, which bodes well for my future as a hot mamma. Anyway, when I take the pill in the morning it doesn't take effect right away. It waits till a few hours have gone by and then hits me all of a sudden with a big whack!
I had just started getting used to the lower dose pills when it's time for me to switch up to the bigger ones.
Today I was sitting here and it hit me - WHAM! And then I can't move for a minute. Frozen stiff, no response. Now, obviously, I'm past that. I'm sure that once I get used to the higher dose, it will get better, but man is that weird.
Ok, so I gotta get going. I'll talk to you all soon.

- Angi

2 comments:

WNW said...

So where are the pictures?

WNW said...

Seriously, no new baby picts until you post!