Pages

Friday, October 01, 2004

NEWS on Comcast:
Bush, Kerry Sharpen Attacks Over Iraq
http://www.comcast.net/News/POLITICS/

Immature Baby Bush or 20 year government official - Senator Kerry?


Bush Quotes (Taken from: Debates.org) and my comments:

LEHRER: "New question, Mr. President, two minutes.
Do you believe the election of Senator Kerry on November the 2nd would increase the chances of the U.S. being hit by another 9/11-type terrorist attack?"

BUSH: "No, I don't believe it's going to happen. I believe I'm going to win, because the American people know I know how to lead. I've shown the American people I know how to lead...."

Is he conceited or what???
--------------------------------------------------------


(Bush, in response to Kerry's statement: "The president just talked about Iraq as a center of the war on terror. Iraq was not even close to the center of the war on terror before the president invaded it. "....)

"...I don't see how you can lead this country to succeed in Iraq if you say wrong war, wrong time, wrong place. What message does that send our troops? What message does that send to our allies? What message does that send the Iraqis? "

Uh... I think he was saying we were unprepared, or maybe Kerry was instead saying: ...wrong president, wrong time, bad planning.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course we're doing everything we can to protect America. I wake up every day thinking about how best to protect America. That's my job."

Duh that's your job...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"..Nuc-u-ler.."

Jr. Bush pretending he's Homer Simpson.



No comments: