Neece's Delicious Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups sugar substitute (I recommend Splenda)
1 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup almond, ground
1/4 cup oat bran
1 cup vanilla protein powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups oats (oatmeal, old fashioned)
2 tablespoons flax seed meal
1 cup raisin
1. Mix together butter, Splenda, molasses and spice until creamy.
2. Add eggs and beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl mix together ground almonds, oat bran, baking soda, salt, flaxseed meal and oatmeal.
4. Add slowly to butter mix and blend well.
5. Add raisins and mix again.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray and drop dough onto them.
8. These cookies do not spread out very much so you may want to press them down a little bit.
9. The less you press them out the fatter and chewier they are.
10. Bake 8-10 minutes.
11. Be careful not to overbake.
Makes 16 servings