Pages

Monday, June 14, 2004

New Bike

Well, we got the cash for my son's accident. I told him that we'd go get him a new bike on Saturday, and we did. He picked out a shiny new mountain bike. He's up to the 24 inch bikes. This is very cool because I can ride it too! I prefer the 26 inch bikes, so I won't make a habit of it, but man was that fun to ride!! hee hee... I need my own bike.


Sunday I considered moving. To Eugene. I'm still not 100% sure I want to. My apartment is kind of like a security blanket to me. It was the first place that I lived entirely on my own, well, with just me and my son, since I left my ex. I was with my ex for 5 years, so I hadn't been by myself much. After him I went through a series of roomates, and family, until finally I got my own place.
Logically I should be jumping to move. I need a bigger place, closer to work and in a better neighborhood. I also need to move away from the bully downstairs who, along with his friends, pick on my son. Even though I know these things, last night, when I was trying to go to sleep, my mind came up with all sorts of reasons why I shouldn't move. I conjured up images of buying things and saving the money for another day (yeah right)... I don't know. I need to start looking now if I'm gonna do this.

K, that's all for today. See ya later!

1 comment:

WNW said...

FINALLY!