Pages

Monday, May 17, 2004

Within reach...

So, Do you get anywhere with all that talking?

It's been months that I've been talking about getting that glider excercise thing. Over and over I said I'd get it. And over and over I didn't. I've had the money a few times, and there's a local store that carries it sometimes. But unfortunately those two things don't always happen at the same time. huh.

So I got it. I think maybe now my goal of loosing weight is within reach. This is something I can stick to. I've done it before. I've had one of these before. It was a cheap knock-off from walmart and it broke fast, but I used it every day without fail. It worked too. Until it broke.

This one is made better so I think I'll have better luck. It's really cool though. It feels like you're swinging or like you're sliding back and forth on clean socks on a really clean linoleum floor. Your arms and legs both work so it's like there isn't any resistance, which there is actually. My legs feel it now and I was only on it for 20 minutes. I went a mile according to the counter that's attached to it.

So I'm going to keep this up for the rest of this week. Next week I'm gonna work up to 2+ miles.

1 comment:

WNW said...

Comments work