Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

New hair

Well, in a few minutes I'll have a different hair color. I got some dye the other day when I was at the store. I decided it was time to do something different. hee hee. So it's like a maroon-brown or a purple brown... something like that.

So anyway. No real news to report. Life has been the same day after day after day since my last exciting post.

Oh! I know what else I can say. Today is exactly three months from my 30th birthday. Yep. The second worst day in my life time. (The first worst will be 40 when I get there.)

I'm feeling alot like I've wasted the last year. I have accomplished nothing. I haven't even lost the weight I planned to lose before my birthday. Not even ten pounds. This sucks. Ok, enough self-pity. No more whining. It's coming. I can't stop it. If I haven't done the things I said I would it's because I'm a loser. Time to change. No more waiting.

Nite.

No comments: