Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Ok, I was home relaxing on New Years and wasn't thinking about blogging. So here's your new years blog. Yay!!

Well, as far as resolutions or goals are concerned here are the top on my list:

  1. Send cards (i.e.; birthday, holiday, etc) every month
  2. Obtain the last name, birthday's and addresses of all my friends (for the cards, heh)
  3. Lose 20 pounds (or more)
  4. Limit candy/sweets to one day a week - Friday?
  5. Keep $500 or more in savings.
  6. Finish my bankruptcy!! dammit.

One more: Blog more!! XD

Ok, those are the big things. Of course, I have a bunch of other little ones, and one other big one but I don't want to list everything darnit.

Do you have any resolutions or goals for 2011?

1 comment:

abram AAA said...

nice.......