Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Annuities

Ok, so I'm getting older. I'm 36, and I realize now that time is passing faster as I get older. Stupid routines make days go by in a flash and soon enough I'm going to want to retire. My company isn't sturdy enough to retire from, no pensions or anything cool like that so I'm looking into other ways to make money when I'm old. I think maybe annuities might be the thing for me. Well, at least to start out. I'll let you know when I know more.

PS - I ran today, but didn't yesterday. I got too busy.


Educational note:

What are annuities?
An annuity is a financial product issued by an insurance company. It allows tax-deferred growth of assets. At retirement, an annuity can help to provide a guaranteed income stream for one or more people, in specified amounts, for a specified period or for life.

1 comment:

Half Moon Serenade said...

good luck :)