Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where's my breath?

I can't say for sure, but I think I'm getting a sore throat. I hate it when my throat gets all puffy and raw. It's not a pleasant experience. I've been prone to strep since I was a kid. I found out that I was allergic to penicillin becuase of a really bad episode with strep when I was eight. I couldn't even drink water or eat ice cream, and my mom took me to the hospital.


So recently I haven't been taking my Advair (which I know sounds a bit off topic, but I'm getting there, be patient) and by recently I mean like for the last month. My breathing gets worse by the day, I have asthma you know... well, you should know if you've read this blog long enough. I really need my Advair, but haven't taken it because it's a pain in the rear. You have to suck in into your lungs, then rinse out your mouth thoroughly so you don't get thrush. It's a steriod too, which reduces your immune system. Which is partly how it functions to help you.


I really have been having alot of difficulty going up stairs and even talking while standing. I hate not being able to breath alot. Because of my problems breathing I have started to take it again, without the mouth rinsing.


That is probably the A # 1 reason my throat hurts. This sucks. I'd just use my albuterol tablets, except they cause me to feel all jittery and weird, and I don't like that feeling either. Can't I just wish to be normal and sick free? Why do I have to be so miserable all the time?

No comments: