Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frustration.



...I'm sorry, But ...



Lately I've been feeling a little used by my boyfriend. It seems like everything is all about him. I understand that for the last year, almost everything has been about me, but I didn't make it that way. I mostly tried to steer clear of that type of situation. He's gotten very bossy and a little insulting, and of course when he apologizes its one of those "I'm sorry, but..." kind of apologies. I want to call him on all this, but I don't want to fight. I'm done fighting. I'd like a year of peace and quiet to follow my year of craziness.

I feel like he's going through something internally and just taking out his frustrations on me. I don't know. I do know that I want it to stop though. I wish he'd just take a step back and realize some of what he's saying and maybe give me a real apology.

He gets mad when I say anything, he's like "You're always making me the bad guy". My thought is that if he wasn't acting like the bad guy, I would need to make him one.

Anyway, just needed to vent. That's all my complaining for now.


No comments: