Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Headache land

...I should call the Doc and ask for some Paxil...

I've had a headache for the better part of the last week. It's not one of those excruciating rip-your-hair-out kinds of pain, but it's annoying. It feels like I have a sack of potatoes sitting on my head. Also, I'm feeling depressed. Depressed enough to think I should call the Doc and ask for some Paxil or something.

I don't know if I'm feeling depressed because of the headache or I have the headache because I'm depressed, as one of the symptoms of depression is constant headaches. I'm also stressed out on the money side, but I've been stressed over that before, and haven't felt this way in a long time. Not since the last time I got depression meds which only lasted about a month before I threw them in the garbage because they were making me gain weight and feel even worse.

So, I'm feeling like I need to cry, but I'm not sad. I feel all gloomy and circumspect. I want to yell at someone. I just feel grouchy. Ick.
Hopefully this feeling will go away soon, or I really will call the doc and get that prescription.

No comments: