Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cleaning Up

...don't know to completely rid myself of all that extraneous people garbage.

I'm cleaning up a bit. I'm getting rid of alot of old blog posts that I just plain out don't need anymore. I kept a couple, because there were dates that I just didn't want to forget, like the one about my granpa dying. I don't know if they'll stay up there though. My old life is a little depressing to me now, and I want to start fresh with my new body just around the corner, I think now is a good time to move on.

I'm also getting prepared to change my email and IM address to something else. I don't want Gwydas anymore. I used it for my IM at work and now it's all clogged up with people and I don't know how to completely rid myself of all that extraneous people garbage. Not that the people are garbage, I just don't know them well, and I don't talk to them so I don't need a popup to tell me when they're online.

So, be prepared to get an email from me soon saying that these things have changed!

Ok, *hugs* Bye!

No comments: