Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Warped.

...10 different tabs open, reading a magazine, talking to someone on YIMand working on cases...

Do you ever have those days where your brain is going 10 million directions at once and you can't get it to settle on just one thing long enough to get anything done? Well that's me today. I've even had this blog up for 20 minutes trying to write this because I keep getting pulled in other directions. I have 10 different tabs open in my browser, I'm reading a magazine, talking to someone on YIM and working on cases at the same time, and I still feel like I'm missing something.

Ok, so another few hours has gone by since I opened this window and still my post is incomplete. I've now started on yet another thing. I'm buying "stock" on the SimExchange. If you wanna create an account there and want me in your group let me know. My email address is here somewhere. lol.


No comments: