Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2006

RIP Steve Irwin

Steve Irwin, you will be missed. I teared up when I heard that he'd died. My boyfriend told me about it and at first I didn't even believe him. I mean, c'mon?! A stingray stinger through the heart?!? How likely is that, really?
Don't they have protection for him? Like a special suit or something?
Ok, well, here's a book about him if you want it. I thought it looked cool.

Steve Irwin

Description:
Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was a beloved television and film star who delivered an upbeat message about wildlife preservation and the environment.
Steve Irwin takes a look at the life of this rugged animal lover who grew up at the Australia Zoo founded by his parents., Children's Books / Ages 9-12 Biography ; Science & Nature - Zoology ; Biography & Autobiography - Science & Technology, Steve Irwin

No comments: