Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Today

1. My apartment's nearly done. Can't wait to move.

2. I applied for a part-time job to supplement my UI income till I can get a fabu job working for the U of O or the government.

3. My son turns 11 today.

4. My daughter comes down for a vacation today for 11 days.

5. They changed my cable today. I was in the middle of watching a movie and then it goes all crazy on me and just stops. Then my regular cable turns off and theres Nothing on at all. So I waited for a few and turned it back on. Yay!! It's back and different now. I can change colors and everythings cooler looking. I can't find my On Demand now though and that's where I was watching the movie. WTF? Oh wait... there it is!! Yay!! Movie is back in business. Cool.

6. I'm watching Godsend on On Demand and it's 2:10 in the morning. Ick.

7. Downloaded lots of photos to choose from to make a cool Air Force Academy iron-on for Dari's shirt for his birthday.

8. Talked to Aaron, he's not feeling well... I'm sending my best wishes that he feels better soon!

Ok that was today/yesterday (it's late and early at the same time)

G'Nite!!

No comments: