Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Fat drugs and the People's Choice Awards

Ok.... I finally painted my kitchen ceiling. It looks FABULOUS! Yesterday was a mini photo shoot with my daughter and my niece. It went great. One of the photos was posted last night, that's my daughter. I'll post a couple of the others soon.

I love my digital camera. Now that I've used it a bunch though, I want a newer better one!! I've been looking around on the web seeing these great shots and thinking.. "I could do that!", but my camera is a little slow on the draw and the zoom isn't the greatest. It's great for normal everyday shots but when it comes to quick ones, this one just ain't "it".
So when I finally get a new job and get some darn money, that's something I'll be going for!

In other news, there is a new fat people drug coming out soon that promises to not only help you lose weight, but at the same time, help you stop smoking and reduce your cholesterol. Not only that, but it can also help your insulin levels if you are diabetic. So, short of something really bad happening to the people who have so far been taking this drug for two years, without incident I may add, it should be out within about a year. If I've sparked your interest, feel free to check out the website: ACOMPLIA (RIMONABANT)

Oh and getting to the part about the People's Choice Awards... read this:
Zach Braff's Garden State Blog and then vote for him!! Yay!!

Ok that's it for the typing for tonight, I may yet post one of the promised photos, we'll see.

Luv n Kisses
- Angi

No comments: