Pages

Monday, November 29, 2004

Big Yellow

So you all want to know about my interview? Well, it went great. So great, in fact, that I was asked to fill out some paperwork so my background check could be run. I was also assured by my interviewer, in a quiet voice, that unless my references went crazy then I have the job (special note: my first reference was a previous supervisor and the person interviewing me today, LOL). I should know for sure by Friday, but at this point it looks real good. All in total I spent 3 hours at the big Yellow today, being early, interviewing, and filling out paperwork. Oh, and getting a tour.
The people I saw on my tour: Ben, Nathan W., William M., Aaron, Prudence, and Lisa.. and outside my tour I saw Patrick, Pammy, and Levi. It was great because I haven't seen most of these folks in a LONG time. Lots and lots of people I know. There were a couple other people that I glanced as they walked by, but they didn't stop to say hi.

I'm so glad I said yes to Sandy last week.

A saying a friend repeated to me Sunday: The more things change the more they stay the same. And this doesn't just apply to the Big Yellow. There were some crazy things that happened Saturday/Sunday as well. Haven't had a chance to get into it here. If there is a repeat of it this weekend, I'll elaborate more.

That's all for tonight!
XoXoXo
-Angi

No comments: