Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

...you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake...

Feeling a little lost inside myself. The day has been a bit of a fog. I'm watching Fight Club right now, partway into it. It's on FX. My dvd player is still broken. I need to get a new one, but I've promised myself that my next one will be a dvd/vcr combo and that's out of my price range right now.

Brad Pitt is so cool. He does so many strange and unique characters.

So I've been talking to this guy. We're supposed to play basketball next week. It was my idea. I wanted to have a date that didn't include sitting on my ass eating. So that should be fun.

I have a sitting-on-my-ass-as-friends date this weekend. Movie-friend date. Gonna either go see Resident Evil or something else that I can't quite remember right now.

I can't wait to hear back about that job. I hope I get it. I haven't really wanted something for a long time. I've kinda felt like I wanted some stuff a little, but not enough to really go for it.

So a little on the self-improvement front... I went to an art shop by work yesterday. I wanted to see how much it costs to buy some canvas to paint on. I found some really neat stuff. Did you know that you can get canvas sheets in a book? Like a sketch pad, for practice painting. I'm gonna get one of those. I guess you could eventually put one in a frame if it was that good. I don't know if I would though.
I want to start painting and sell my stuff on Ebay. I've seen some pretty high prices for self-representing artists. I think I could paint. I can draw fine, so it's just a matter of transposing those ideas into a different medium. I need to find out what I can use to sketch on the canvas that's easily erasable. I think I can use chalk, but I'm not 100% on that.

I guess I'll find out when I go to get the canvas. I'm probably going to start painting in one or two weeks, depending on when I have the time.
I already have one idea. It's beautiful in my mind. I'm not sure that I'll be able to lay it out on canvas though.

Ok, I'm watching Nip/Tuck now. Time to go. Kisses all around!
Nite!

No comments: