Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The day after...

We're zooming up to the weekend. I'll be re-doing my resume that I lost on Saturday. I learned a few more grammar tricks to make it just that little bit better.

I was really bored at work on my birthday, not to mention very unsociable. I started looking through the federal job offers. Wow what a rush. I am completely qualified to do a job that pays in the least - $26,000 a year. Most are actually higher than that, up to and exceeding 35K per year. I want that job. So, I figure that if I apply to one of those jobs a week, eventually I will be called upon to begin work with that kind of money. That would be great.

Most of these jobs are outside of Oregon, so I'd have to move. That's quite alright though. I'm ready for something new. I've been here for three years. It's about time.
---------------------------------------------

So, today is the 5th of August. The day after. I have now been 30 for more than a day. It doesn't seem much different than being 29, although somehow I think that I've got a slightly different perspective. The last 30 years went by pretty fast, and from what I've heard, the older you get the faster time goes by. So what this means is that I need to get my ass in gear and stop being such a loser.

I'm working out again tonight. It will be the third time this week if you count the past weekend where I did 2.5 hours total on my neat-o machine. Let's see if I can keep it up for a few weeks.

----------------------------------------
On the movie front... I've discovered a new movie! I can't wait till it gets to this area. I guess for now it's on limited release. It was written, directed, and starred in by Zach Braff. It's called "Garden State."
I want the soundtrack for this too. I've heard parts of it when I go to this site.

1 comment:

WNW said...

HEY NOW! No moveing!